A Message from Scott Grabau, President & CEO of Tanimura & Antle
Our first priority is the health of our employees and those we may come in contact with. The World Health Organization, CDC and our Departments of Public Health have published important facts and guidance that we continue to monitor and implement while sharing with our employees in both English and Spanish. Locally, we continue to train and inform our employees of both local conditions and county guidance to help them navigate during this time in addition to company policies that may go beyond published guidance. This site is a resource for our employees, vendors, customers and others who are seeking information about our COVID-19 response, helpful links to other guidance and resources available. We want everyone to be properly tooled to stay safe.
As a significant domestic shipper of fresh vegetables, we take surety of supply to our customers and their consumers seriously. Although we do not foresee any disruptions to this supply, we believe the additional steps implemented and continued monitoring in the evolving situation can only help. The best way we can serve others is to ensure we take care of our employees. We recognize that this is a challenging time for all, and we remain deeply committed to the safety of our workforce and their families, our communities and our fresh produce. We know that you are taking similar measures to protect your workforce, guests and families and we thank for understanding the necessity of these measures now.
President & CEO
Coronavirus & Workplace Guidelines
Coronavirus y Guías Para El Lugar De Trabajo
- Refer to the websites for the CDC and your local health department for guidance on self-care and for caring for others that may be sick. While these directives allow people to commute to jobs deemed essential, including those employed in the food and agriculture industry, there are precautions issued for those that are at higher risk of developing more serious complications from the COVID-19 illness. Educate yourself and make informed decisions.
- Local Services Please go to your local health department’s website for more information.
- Free On-line Doctor Visits in Monterey County. For residents in Monterey County, the Montage medical group is providing FREE online doctor visits regarding the COVID-19. If you believe that you are suffering from symptoms of the COVID-19, go to montagehealth.com and select Free COVID-19 eVisit.
- Deciding to Go Out (CDC)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Resource Page
- FDA-Food Safety and the COVID-19 Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- FDA Consumer Advice
- PMA COVID-19 Food Safety FAQs
- United Fresh COVID-19 Resources for Industry
- Western Growers COVID-19 Resources for Industry
- California Guidance for Face Coverings (June 18)
- Covid 19 Helpers (A Childrens Book)
- Social Circle Guidance
- Living in Close Quarters
- Tips for the New Normal
- Proper Face Mask Use and Removal
- Recommendations for Holiday Gatherings
- What to Expect at Your Vaccine Appointment