Tanimura & AntleCovid-19 Communications
FREE AND VOLUNTARY COVID-19 VACCINATION POLICY The COVID-19 virus has created a worldwide pandemic directly threatening the health and safety of everyone in its path, including employees who may become exposed in the workplace. Since the start of the pandemic, Tanimura & Antle has been...
COVID-19 VACCINE UPDATE February 19, 2021 The good news is that COVID-19 vaccinations have started. The bad news is that the vaccine supply is extremely limited and delayed in arrival due to the severe storms currently taking place in the United States. Most counties in which we operate have...
COVID-19 VACCINE Our Turn to Roll-up our Sleeves and Get Vaccinated is Coming! It is hard to imagine a time when we did not know COVID-19 existed. Now when people say “virus,” we know what they mean. The impact of COVID-19 on our lives, our work, our activities, and our freedom has...
Coronavirus & Workplace Guidelines
Coronavirus y Guías Para El Lugar De Trabajo
- Refer to the websites for the CDC and your local health department for guidance on self-care and for caring for others that may be sick. While these directives allow people to commute to jobs deemed essential, including those employed in the food and agriculture industry, there are precautions issued for those that are at higher risk of developing more serious complications from the COVID-19 illness. Educate yourself and make informed decisions.
- Local Services Please go to your local health department’s website for more information.
- Free On-line Doctor Visits in Monterey County. For residents in Monterey County, the Montage medical group is providing FREE online doctor visits regarding the COVID-19. If you believe that you are suffering from symptoms of the COVID-19, go to montagehealth.com and select Free COVID-19 eVisit.
- Deciding to Go Out (CDC)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Resource Page
- FDA-Food Safety and the COVID-19 Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- FDA Consumer Advice
- PMA COVID-19 Food Safety FAQs
- United Fresh COVID-19 Resources for Industry
- Western Growers COVID-19 Resources for Industry
- California Guidance for Face Coverings (June 18)
- Covid 19 Helpers (A Childrens Book)
- Social Circle Guidance
- Living in Close Quarters
- Tips for the New Normal
- Proper Face Mask Use and Removal
- Recommendations for Holiday Gatherings
- What to Expect at Your Vaccine Appointment